Don't know what part should I tell you first about these thangs, but I'm tryna to tell ya.

Having a relationship, notice me -long term relationship- I mean, sometimes get me -or you- bored. Don't try to deny, but yes I do. I am bored with those love stuffs, but here I am, try to fight this feeling with all my heart.
One thing to remember when I have a thought to end it all, this relationship I built, isn't so easy. I have through those bad moments with worse problems so why I can't just stand still to through this feeling? Look at the past, and look what I've through. Man, do you really want to give things up like these? Do you think, just because you are bored so you let the things go, will worthy enough? Do you REALLY want to end these thangs up? Are you sure you WON'T cry later just because you regret what you did?

Fyi, I'm not a faithful girl. Whatever you may read it; I don't do cheat. I did, but not now. And I won't do it again. But, I get bored easily. Yeah, that's what I mean. I get bored easily, and I easily say "I want these things end up." Ask my boyfriend if you don't trust me, so I'm so thankful for having a mature boy, I am. So. Thankful. To. Have you.

So when I got that thought, what I think is just what I wrote above. I built this isn't easy, so why I have to give it up? My boyfriend isn't giving up when I put him in pain, so why I have to give up? I just got this feeling in a blink, and it will go in a blink, SO WHY I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP?

Here I am, telling you this. If I get bored with ya, I don't mean I don't love you. I always think of you even though I'm bored with ya, whatever you want to believe it or not, it's up to you. But yes, I am telling you the truth. I told ya many times when I am bored with you but still, we work out fine till now. Notice me, I told you we will always be fine, and yes we will.
So got my message and relax. When I'm bored I have a thought like that so don't you ever think I would end this up easily and when I tell you I want to end it up, I mean, it's just a joke, Honey.

Relax, we'll always make it up.
I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment