Okt. 2nd; Dad's Birthday



Today's Dad's birthday. He's turning 44 y.o. Bwew! He's old he's old! I woke up this morning pretty fast then I went downstairs and greeted him happy birthday. He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. :-) ;-)!

I tweeted about my dad's birthday today and thank you fellas for the birthday wishes. I'd like to mention you one by one but the birthday party is going to be celebrated in the next 2 hours so it's like I should get ready.

And thank you dad for being my whole life, my everything. You'll always be my fulltime hero, lover, bestfriend, listener, supporter, and fan :-P

And you, who always loves to adore your boyfriend more than your dad, please open your eyes. He might not know everything about you, but he's trying to. You're meant a whole life to him, but he's number two to you. Can you please let him be your number one?

Hihi, anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!




0 comments:

Post a Comment