Breaking their words like they broke their cars easily, ask sorry easily then girls forgive definitely as easy as they did. But when girls make mistake they forgive like someone hit their cars until it can not be repaired. Boys, have you realized?

Say these, but they did those. Even though the girls weren't involved, trust me, it hurts that bad. As bad as you see your car was hit, Man. But then girls keep quiet, waiting for the boys to know, but boys would rather think, "Why don't you speak? I'm not a mind reader!" Well, we all girls just want to know, whether you care, or not. Whether you are sensitive, or not.

When you hurt girls, the girls keep saying they're ok. They're fine, in fact they're just wanting to keep their relationship. They lied cause they just didn't want you to know how much it hurts. But ya, boys still don't get it.


PS: I'm not being those girls, but ya, I think I will. Someday. Somehow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment