Forever Is A Lie

As a girl, maybe you might think girl will fall to her boy like a little girl always falls for candies. You might think like that, but I think I'll prove you wrong.

As a girl, I know it's hard to defeat boy's power. Notice me, I cried for boys out there, but then I got nothing to deserve why do I have to cry so I stop; searching another and have fun. Then it went perfect till everything's over and cried all over again. But still, I got nothing to deserve till I found the reason, "I'm too good, why do I have to cry over those people who don't care at all?"
Maybe they were caring you as much as you do, but there, forever means "As long as I can love you; you may read it as long as I can't find another." Got the point, forever is just a bullshit. BIG BULLSHIT.

I used to believe that magic words called forever cause I was feeling like I was the only one till I found out I wasn't. Then, thanks for opening my eyes that forever wouldn't be exist.

Here I am telling you this shit, I might be someone else's with full of bullshit called relationship, but still, I don't believe in forever. Even though the boy who's with me always tell me forever is exist. Cause once you believe, you'll be always in sorrow.
Be strong girls, hidup lo gak cuma tentang cowok melulu. Well, I just try to tell you, go find intermezzo. Cause it'll help too much if you're bored, or something happened called break up.

Girls, prove boys that we could be heartbreakers. I am a heartbreaker, how about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment