Tell me,
What you thinking about when you got me waiting patiently?
And usually, I don't have to wait for nobody,
But there's something about that you really got me feeling weak,
And I'm trying find the words to speak,

P. Diddy ft Christina Aguilera - Tell Me



How are you, Dear? Are you fine? You should be.
Cause if there's someone that makes you not fine, I should kick the someone's ass, Baby. :)

I miss you, so much.
But you said you need time to talk to me, didn't you?
I gave you, go take your time as long as you need it.
Anyway, do you know that I can't handle myself not to talk to you for a while?

I might be stop crying,
I might be sounded like I don't care,
I might be seen I'm fine,
I might be seen I can handle the pain,
But do you know everynight I asked all of my bestfriends how to handle this, how could I stop crying?
Do you even care that I cried, do you?
Do you even miss me?
If you don't, then never talk to me that I don't even care about you.

If you want me to beg, I let you read this.
I beg you for hundred times not to go away,
not even to have a step away,
karena aku gak biasa jauh dari kamu oi, aku kangen.
Aku sayang kamu.

And this would be the last time I texted you this,
that only me who would cry all night long just because think about you,
only me who always remember you everytime
I watched romance movies,
that only me who always mentioned your name everytime people asked who's the best man after my dad.

I might not be perfect, I know. I did so many mistakes in the past,
but I tried to change, you know it, don't you?
Well, I won't let myself shed a tear again now,
but you just have to know that I love you so much that I could say no to people who told me to break up with you,
that I could let myself cry for days,
and I bet you wouldn't meet any kind
of me later on.

I just hope that if you read this you would talk to me soon, and have the mess cleared.
Soo, text me soon kay? I miss you.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment